Memoreyes was founded by John Collings and David Tattersall in 2014 to provide an innovative and revolutionary outdoor video surveillance system that would improve safety and deter criminal activity at multi-family housing, hospitals, campuses, office complexes, malls, and retail outlets. The concept grew from a multi-family housing owner’s request to make their surveillance cameras do more to deliver better security for residents.
By utilizing machine learning along with advanced sensor technology that makes the camera think and act like a human being, the new system is transforming outdoor security. Comprehensive and affordable, Memoreyes offers unprecedented situational awareness for personal and property protection and is backed by local installation and support technicians. Memoreyes has adopted comprehensive privacy policies for the solution, which protects owners, property managers, and residents alike. The company is based in Atlanta, Ga.
- Requires No Capital Expenditure
- Reduces Property Damage and Repair Costs
- Reduces Need for Expensive Guards
- Recognizes License Plates to Document Who’s On Property
- Monitors Gate Performance to Detect Operational Issues
- Improves Incident Response and Documentation
- Enhances Resident Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Incorporates Thorough Privacy Protections