The IPS Inc. Website Privacy Statement
As the parent company of MemorEyes, IPS Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy while visiting our website.
We may collect information on our website to process requests and provide you with additional information about us. By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us and our representatives. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
This website is provided by IPS Inc. on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the operation and content of the site. Information on this site is believed to be, but is not guaranteed to be, accurate. We are not liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
This website may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience. We do not control, endorse, or guarantee content found in such sites.
IPS Inc. Website Copyright
All material on this website is copyright IPS Inc. unless stated otherwise.
- Requires No Capital Expenditure
- Reduces Property Damage and Repair Costs
- Reduces Need for Expensive Guards
- Recognizes License Plates to Document Who’s On Property
- Monitors Gate Performance to Detect Operational Issues
- Improves Incident Response and Documentation
- Enhances Resident Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Incorporates Thorough Privacy Protections
Learn more about how MemorEyes benefits apartment owners, property managers, and residents.